DML Festival Weekend

Brother_Bong

GrindheadJim":10m2rq3g said:
There's a good chance I can participate this year. Keep me posted, O Bongy One.
You know it bro! I've been meaning to get in touch with you, but winter in Maine keeps one damn busy!
We have some time to plan, so go ahead and get some ideas together, and we'll toss s**t at the wall and see what sticks!
Good to see ya bro!

metldrummer2112

Ok I've been talking about it and as long as this thing is on the east coast I can probably go!

Let us know when you have a date finalized, if we bring our kits, me and Blast are makin plans to make our kits into one monster kit!

Drumosaurus

get me a place to sit down and some water, I just read the whole thread

***collapses to the floor***

it took me 2 and a half hours with a dial up connection.......my eyeballs hurt.

drummerduba

Drumosaurus":3n199cxe said:

Now that's dedication.

Hope to see ya there in August.

Cheers
Duba

Brother_Bong

Drumosaurus":y7t1kaqh said:

Way to go!
August 7-9 2009. Be there!

blastbeats666

or be square!!!

i shall be there.

and i shall have a pretty big kit...

so hopefully if i can bring it i will let everyone play it!

haha see you guys there!
drt 09 baby! :mrgreen:

blast

Drumosaurus

eh, i really want to go(who doesn't?), but even if i could convince my parents money's pretty tight lately, and will most likely be tight in august as well.

now that I think about it my birthday is in august...potential b-day present?

nah, maybe, but i'm taking driver's ed this summer and getting my mom's 2001 grand am for my birthday.

i'm pretty sure if i asked the reply would be "you want to spend $300 to go to new york to talk about drums?"

I swear tho, the minute i'm old enough i'm driving there.

stump

Stump and Mrs. Stump will be there! Gonna do a NY tour that week starting with DRT. Keep in mind folks...there will be some nice kits and equipment there to play. Plan accordingly and don't put too much emphasis on bringing your kits. We all love our kits, but getting them there is alot of work! Bong...can I get a witness? :wink: Hope to see you all there. P.O.Y!

Brother_Bong

Ok, I need to start gathering some information. Real simple.....
-Who is GOING to make it.
-Who will most likely make it.
-Who wants to bring a kit. (This does not apply to snares, as everyone is encouraged to bring one for drum-offs, snare comps., etc.) We still may have to put a limit on kits, so first dibs apply. Also be realistic, if you have an entry level kit with nothing spectacular....... well you get the point.
-And for the matter of lodging, who will be looking for rooms, and how many nights.

Feel free to respond here, or PM me if you prefer.

Please do remember, unless you attended last year, there will be a fee. More than likely it will be a daily charge with an option of a package deal for the whole weekend. The price tag is as of yet unknown. It will depend on all of our costs behind the lines.

For some of you newbies who may not be up to speed, feel free to browse this thread from start to finish! :lol:
Also check out www.drumroadtrip.com

BB