disney sticks

kylevater

okiedokie so my sister bought me some of those light up drum sticks at the disney world
i havent played them yet because people are at my house, but are they any good or would they just snap?

kylevater

Bong":382u0hq8 said:
Timekeep69":382u0hq8 said:
Do they feel sturdy? I would think that they were more for looks than actual playing.
X-act-ly what I was thinking, visual, not practical.
haha well still they look cool theyre clear and they light up blue when they hit but i think theyre more of a toy like you guys said

kylevater

tero":1y0pgd9w said:
uhhh....LED sticks? i think it is funny playing with them. be careful. do not break them :p
i dont think ill play with them at all, i think i can make them bend lol

kylevater

tero":1g7vncky said:
kylevater":1g7vncky said:
haha yeah i will in the near future
well, sorry to disapoint you, but i was trying to take pics of them last night, but every camera in my house rrreeeaallllyyyyy sucks and couldnt get a nice shot
i will sometime though!
oh and ill try to find the picture of them on google though

VOLAR

They're souvenirs not really suited to play on an acoustic kit seriously.
They do work fine on electronic pads though. I've used 'em on my Roland kit.

dbkman

Funny story...this little kid had some of those sticks, and asked me to play them...I did a roll on the snare. Then kinda went down the toms..then did a gallop with my double kick pedal and then a flam on the snare..that flam shattered a stick...I felt terrible. Don't play them. They're a tourist gift. I live in florida and I see them everywhere. They're kinda gay too. sorry. lol

dannydrumperc

NG1284":3elq94hq said:
Rockin' Rollercoaster?

:p
My sister bought me a pair of those. They are labeled as pro quality drumsticks, but the nylon tips seem suspicious and the finish would peel easily.