[Devilspain] Mapex Saturn

devilspain

sorry bout the crappy photos but didnt have the space to take nice pics. lol the kit is black cherry sparkle but it isnt that clear from the photos. anyways enjoy. ill try and get better pics some time.

devilspain

ta very much. took me about 2 hours to set the cymbals just right angle etc.

kit Mapex Saturn - Black cherry sparkle

12 13 16 22.
Remo Abassadors bottom, Emperors top. Bass Powerstroke 3(batter) , Ebony powerstroke 3(reso).

Black panther snares - 14x5.5 Hammered steel
12x7 maple/cherry

cymbals -

Sabian - AAX - 14 x-celerator Hats
10 Splash
12 Splash
14 Dark Crash
16 Stage Crash
18 Stage Crash
15 AAXtreme China
19 AAXtreme China
- AA - 20 Metal-X Ride

Zildjian - A custom - 16 Projection Crash

Meinl - Classics - 8 Power Bell

thats it in the photos got the janus double pedals but got a single Pearl elim. depends which band im playing for. Metal the double, pop band the single. but tis all good got some stagg splashes lying about they rock.

iplaydrums1

ahhh i have the same kit but mine is a blue sparkle instead of red. isnt it the most amazing thing ever?

have you played with it live yet? i havent been able to play mine yet..just wondering how it sounds live

devilspain

yeah i love it! starting to get the kit to sing more. it takes a wee while but its starting to sound awesome. i love the bass drum. nah havent played it live but only in a matter of months.

devilspain

thanks very much! :D

its changes regularly. some cymbals used some not. here's a pic of my kit when recording my bands EP.

genx3117

you ever consider selling those janus pedals? i have a janus hihat stand that i adore, and was wondering about how those pedals perform. how do you like them?

Anarchytama

I really like your cymbal setup man... its a nice coombination you got there... i really like aax and i bet that they sound sweet....

devilspain

genx3117":bt4jq1wk said:
you ever consider selling those janus pedals? i have a janus hihat stand that i adore, and was wondering about how those pedals perform. how do you like them?

nah prob wont sell them. use them all the time class pedals not the lightest but def sturdy pedals. i would recommend them to anyone.

Anarchytama":bt4jq1wk said:
I really like your cymbal setup man... its a nice coombination you got there... i really like aax and i bet that they sound sweet....
thanks very much its alright. :D im mostly a sabian man but i let one A custom slip in lol. AAX are a great range. but i wana move to vault crashes.

drum_peanuts

i love mapex saturns, i will be getting some pictures of mine up on here as soon as i steal the camera off my girlfriend.

i like your cymbals a lot, i have the same 19" chinese as you, trashy as anything. I mooved down from a "20 as it was a bit too over powering.