Despised Icon

masonvonritchie

So... I went to a pretty bad ass show a couple weeks ago.. The lineup was as follows:

Despised Icon
First Blood
Napalm Death
Exodus
Hatebreed

Needless to say for a metal fan, it was awesome. I'd never heard of Despised Icon but I was pleasantly surprised by their performance. Besides the fact that they're a death metal band with 2 sings, one of which looks he's from Linkin Park but has a nice throaty growl anyway, they're one of the better death metal bands I've heard and their drummer was on point. I'd say their worth checking out. I see lots of potential in them. I'd never heard of First Blood either, and I didn't think much of them but the rest of the show kicked ass. Anyway, that's all for now

-Cheers

masonvonritchie

Alcyon":3fumdq05 said:
How was Napalm Death? I've always wanted to see them in concert.
They were great. The singer has a really thick British accent. I didn't know they were from England, so it kinda threw me off guard. Anyway, their performance was excellent... Lots of energy... 8)

masonvonritchie

i bought "the healing process" right after the show... i can say with confidence that it's the best death metal i've ever heard.. even though one of their singers looked like he was from a rap group. regardless, they kick ass.