dennis chambers snare.

Steaky

Sorry dude but no. I guess thats a Pearl snare. I love my Masterworks snare. I guess it will be good. What are the dimensions?

AmnestysLowEnd

I love Dennis' snare sounds, btw I've seen him live with Clapton and he changes snares like he is using napkins, but I have not been able to play his snare but It seems like it just a maple drum.

J-rod

ive played this snare
i love the dual throw offs and that it comes with die cast hoops. Its a great sounding snare. i cant speak towards it tuned low because the one i played and heard was cranked fairly tight but i can say that tight it sounded great. very sensitive and articulate, great for ghosting but with a deafening crack of a rim shot for the back beat.

Steaky

AmnestysLowEnd":2gg7wecx said:
I love Dennis' snare sounds, btw I've seen him live with Clapton and he changes snares like he is using napkins, but I have not been able to play his snare but It seems like it just a maple drum.

Thats the truth of the matter, his name is stuck on a snare to sell. Although he probably has one or two of these snares around, he uses whatever snare(and make thereof) he needs for the moment. So don't just go on the name. I've owned 5 Pearl snares in my time, 2 sucked, 1 was average and 2 were brilliant (still own the Masterworks), the company is not infalable, Just go check it out first.

When Pearl make a great Snare, they really are great.

AmnestysLowEnd

Steaky":36wg6kp0 said:
AmnestysLowEnd":36wg6kp0 said:

Thats the truth of the matter, his name is stuck on a snare to sell. Although he probably has one or two of these snares around, he uses whatever snare(and make thereof) he needs for the moment. So don't just go on the name. I've owned 5 Pearl snares in my time, 2 sucked, 1 was average and 2 were brilliant (still own the Masterworks), the company is not infalable, Just go check it out first.

When Pearl make a great Snare, they really are great.

oh yeah totally dude. He was playing brass snares, copper, steel snares, and probably different species of wood snares to aat that one concert.

disrupt13

Yea, I was wondering about the signature snare, I did some research on his particluar ones he uses, he goes across the board,