Defference between these 2 racks

JAdrums2k

The only difference is the DR-503C has curved horizontal bars..... the 503 has straight horizontal bars.

iampoor

Alright, thanks (I don't know how I missed that).

I just wanted to mak sure the height on the bars was adjustable :)

AmnestysLowEnd

fuck guitar center I was looking at the cruved icon myself today and massmusic.net has it for $285+plus shipping but it will still come out under $350 that gc has it for.
Or try and see if gc will beat the price. :twisted:

iampoor

AmnestysLowEnd":gs689pqz said:
fuck guitar center I was looking at the cruved icon myself today and massmusic.net has it for $285+plus shipping but it will still come out under $350 that gc has it for.
Or try and see if gc will beat the price. :twisted:
Hehehe I'll be getting one used for 180$ hopefullt ;)

Potatoe Snack

I should have gotten the pearl rack...I have a gibralter and its so annoying to try and get everything standing straight when everything is curved.

dwtoast72

iampoor":2jsy20zp said:

DUDE!! really? how did you miss that??????? I'm just messin with ya'
Pearl's rack was the first rack I played on because of the square (no slip) tubing... Now, I don't know what the size of kit is and the detail you go through for perfect positioning, but I found it hard to make the small adjustments due to the nonslip nature of the tube (no tilting forward or back).... Currently using the pdp rack (large kit) and it's great for accessablity and stuff

iampoor

dwtoast72":2s36x54l said:
iampoor":2s36x54l said:

DUDE!! really? how did you miss that??????? I'm just messin with ya'
Pearl's rack was the first rack I played on because of the square (no slip) tubing... Now, I don't know what the size of kit is and the detail you go through for perfect positioning, but I found it hard to make the small adjustments due to the nonslip nature of the tube (no tilting forward or back).... Currently using the pdp rack (large kit) and it's great for accessablity and stuff
hahaha

Well That was one issue I was wondering about...

However, I have used my friends PDP rack, and (Since I will REALLY be putting a heavy load on this rack) I would rather go with the pearl since his sways abit under load and the pearl one I tested exhibited No sway :)

Thanks guys :)