Dear DML.....

cableman26

I remember looking forward to reading all of your new posts everyday. You have brought me in contact with alot of great friends, and a wealth of knowledge. I hope to one day see your pages full of new names with fresh ideas. In your prime you were the ultimate drummer forum.

I keep waiting for your comeback, and I'll always be in your corner. Some of us that were here then will never forget the many things we've learned here. We can honestly say we are better drummers for having known ye.

Brian L

*wipes tear from eye* that was beautiful!!! *hugs DML* i know this is off topic. is there a skateboarding my life .com or something?

stump

Brian L":1r1610z2 said:
*wipes tear from eye* that was beautiful!!! *hugs DML* i know this is off topic. is there a skateboarding my life .com or something?
One of the reasons that this forum took a dump! Post replies like this. Words to live by... Don't be a Dick! I would not normally say something like this but there is alot of truth to it. P.O.Y!

Brian L

dude, i love this site. since no one has been posting, i was kinda wondering if skateboarding had a forum i could visit instead until drumsmylife lived up again. thats all...not trying to be a an ass.

SmellsLikeIan

*pulls thumb briefly out of ass* Dude is there a donkeyscrotefondlingmylife.com? Or how about jackingoffandeatingcheetosmylife.com? *rolls eyes so hard they stay stuck looking at insides of eye sockets* I agree fully with stump. Responses like that (and assholes like me) are probably what has killed this site. Go google skateboarding forums if you want to chat with a bunch of junior high d-bags about tricks that probably none or very few of them can do. I live down a dirt road so I could give 2 craps less about skateboards. Is there a tractordrivingmylife.com? Or how about bullcalfnutcuttingmylife.com?

Brian L

i already know how these forums work...im a disgrace to drummers everwhere and dont meet up to the policy of drumming is my life...so i wont share my thoughts and ideas on cymbals or drums anymore. but i just like to point out...great timing..this site is dead as a door nail. :shock:

metldrummer2112

drumqueen":3amritqz said:
Hello!
who told that this site is dead? I see not only me is posting :p
There was, however, a time where I could leave this site for a day, and 50+ new posts were up by the next time I login. Now I'm lucky to find 5 or 6 posts every time I login.

metldrummer2112

Brother_Bong":or587nu3 said:
Unfortunately this forum will never be what it was. It's like trying to make a marriage still work after infidelity.
You're right Bong. But even though I'm guilty of more than one leave of absence here, you know I'll keep posting and promoting here until this site is no more, and I know that you're a good guy and will to.

DML and I, we go way back, and I don't want to see it die. Worse comes to worse, the forum could possibly rebuild itself with a new generation in a few years. Kind of start over.

I just recently came back to this site I remember when this site was in its prime and I agree that it will probably never go back to its former glory but from the looks of things it does look like its steadily creeping back up. Oh and its nice to see some old names again.

metldrummer2112

Yeah, we're starting to see a couple old guys come back again. I'm frequenting again now, which feels good. Some of the guys are at least checking every now and then. Let's hope the pattern keeps up.