Ddrum Drums

miked100

Could any ddrum owners give feedback on the drums as far as quality and sound..I'm looking at buying the Dominion Series..

Shalaq

I played a Dominion Maple kit and I wasn't amazed. There was nothing special in the sound. I think Mapex M pro or Taye tour pro sound much better.

Spydr2000

miked100":nrnnp1nc said:
Could any ddrum owners give feedback on the drums as far as quality and sound..I'm looking at buying the Dominion Series..
I love them so much I got 2 kits...... one thing.. you must re-head the kit top and bottom. They do sound bad with stock heads. I've owned DW's and Pearl master series... these compare!!! I would say this is the biggest bang for the buck in drums right now.

Just got the orange kit today!!

OnusPro

I got the cheap Diablos. I needed a second kit, couldn't afford another set of Tamas, so I got these to travel with because my monster kit is too big to haul around too much. After I re-headed them, they actually sound better than the 500 bucks I paid for them.

ddrumbum

Man let me tell from personal experiance, I think ddrum is AWESOME, there quality far exceeds there price, the sound I get from mine is amazing and everything I could want, I love them, and I am sure you will to.

Spydr2000

ddrumbum":2rsx02um said:
Man let me tell from personal experiance, I think ddrum is AWESOME, there quality far exceeds there price, the sound I get from mine is amazing and everything I could want, I love them, and I am sure you will to.
what he said....this is why I bought another kit. I was afraid of them raising the price. 12 years ago I bought my pearl master series kit when they just came out I got a 4 piece shell pack 24x18, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 those drums cost me $1100.00, I priced them about a month ago $2700.00 for the shell pack. This is why I jumped and bought another kit. I think someday soon they won't be so cheap, these drums are beautiful.

PaulZILLA

hmm. any ddrum kit above the Diablo level is good. the diablo kits are ok. i just dont like the hardware bein cheap. and the powdercoating is weak. i the shells are ok for the price. they prolly wont jump up too much on the price. but the other ones will only get better.

tHeLoCuSt

yeah man these ddrum kits look dope, i wanna get my hands on a set, how much would thwey cost me. im from england btw

exodrummer

i think ddrum is great

i have a diablo set and it looks amazing and sounds good but the bass is hard to tune

the hardware is very beefy and i love it