ddrum diablo?

screamBRYAN

Export all the way! Stay away from anything by ddrum that is NOT part of their Dominion Ash lines... Diablos = You will not be happy with your purchase.

craigyp

yeah i only hear bad things bout the diablos (except from the devil, he seems well chuffed :p )

export kits are nicer than those bad boys but i'd shop around - maybe go for a different brand other than pearl... :wink:

drummert2k

agreed with everyone. even with good heads, they still have really cheap hardware (rims and stuff). the rims warp easily, the drums themselves look cheap, and i've only heard maybe 4 kits but everyone sounded bad. if you want a kit just spend the extra like 50 bucks and get an export

brian

i have an export allready, but i am looking for an affordable upgrade i think i might go with a mapex pro m rock kit with the 24" kick!

kebin131

get a shell pack. if your hardware is decent. i'd just get the pearl ELX shell pack. I got mine with new heads for about $550 total at Guitar Center.

cgaffka

without a doubt.. go with the export.. i know a guy with the diablo.. they sound..?? ok.. if that.. they arent that good of quality.. the painted hardware.. covers the worst looking metal u will ever see.. that paint chips off within minutes of playing the drums.. and under u see crappy metal looks recycled from a junkyard.. and the paint on the actual shells is horrible.. peels. he only had the kit for a short while and this is happening already.. sounds not that great at all... although the diablo looks good as far as your wallet is concerned... the export will make u much happier!

hope this helped.. dnt want u to be disappointed...