DAve Mackintosh's Kit......sooooo godly

Devindrummer12

this is dave mackintosh of dragonforces kit, enjoy!

[/url][/img]

sorry that its so small

here's the specs:
Paiste Cymbals, 1 x 16" power crash, (signature) 2 x 18" power crashes, (signature) 1 x 20" power ride, (signature) 2 x 18" heavy chinas, (signature) 1 x pair 14" heavy hi-hat, (signature) 1 x 10" splash, (rude) 1 x 14” sound edge hi-hat,(rude) 1 x 16” crash/ride,(rude) 1 x 18” crash/ride,(rude) 1 x 20” metal crash,(alpha) 1 x 10” splash, (rude) 2 x 18” power china,(alpha) Tama Starclassic birch/bubinga, ultraviolet sparkle Kicks: 2 x 22" x 18" Brass snare: 14" x 5.5"(main) Starclassic maple 14” x 5.5 snare,(secondary) Toms: 8", 10", 12", 13", 14" Floor Toms: 16" & 18" 4 x octaban,left side 4 x octaban, right side 1 x 20” gong drum Double tier, Tama power tower rack, with Tama road pro hardware 2 x Tama Iron Cobra pedals (rolling glide) Roland TD12 drum module. Vic firth 5a extreme hickory sticks, stick bags Evans skins:toms, g2 coated top heads, g1 clear bottom heads Snare, g1 coated/ g1 coated with power dot.

if you want a bigger image go to http://www.dragonforcedrummer.com/Images/starclassic 0061024.jpg

Blast

him and i are great friends. when i go see them on the next tour i get to play on that bitch 8)

xdoseonex

so those bass drums are just for show. and if those toms on the left got any more angled he'd be poking them

Devindrummer12

despite what it looks like to everyone else, Dave is one of the worlds best Metal drummers, its not his fault he doesn't want to look gay and play an electronic kit live, or have bass drums sound uneven. He's still good and i would take that set any day of the week.

xdoseonex

hahaha, that guy is not on of the worlds best metal drummers. i'm not takin anything away from him, but c'mon

but what are you talkin about?, theres not one post in this thread that implies anyone thinks he's not good, having facade bass drums or stupid or anything else you implied we think

Martybabes

Devindrummer12":1k7njc09 said:
despite what it looks like to everyone else, Dave is one of the worlds best Metal drummers, its not his fault he doesn't want to look gay and play an electronic kit live, or have bass drums sound uneven. He's still good and i would take that set any day of the week.
Lmao, calm down, no one said anything bad about him, but he defo isn't one of the worlds best metal drummers no where near. And btw, he would have a drum tech to stop the bass drums sounding uneven. And how would it look 'gay' playing a electronic kit live ??? Obviously much thought hasn't went into your post </3

SuperSpatule

Devindrummer12":b9nmbix1 said:
Hmm no he isn't the best... and Mike Portnoy is better :D

xdoseonex

portnoys a priog rock drummer more than metal, tho hes got metal influence. but yeah of course portnoys better. no contest

Devindrummer12

Lmao, calm down, no one said anything bad about him, but he defo isn't one of the worlds best metal drummers no where near. And btw, he would have a drum tech to stop the bass drums sounding uneven. And how would it look 'gay' playing a electronic kit live ??? Obviously much thought
1. i wasn't like yelling haha, i know he is not THE best but he does very well. His double bass could blow out minds.

2. You can have the greatest drum tech in the world i play a double bass kit and when i play live its almost impossible to get it all together perfectly

3. Electronic kits live are like ehh.....the vegetarians choice, the real kit is the Meat and Potatas!

lowdrummer

I was just at ozzfest and almost every band there had a double bass kit. None of the bass drums ever sounded different.

Howepirate

Devindrummer12":hby4cz2p said:
Lmao, calm down, no one said anything bad about him, but he defo isn't one of the worlds best metal drummers no where near. And btw, he would have a drum tech to stop the bass drums sounding uneven. And how would it look 'gay' playing a electronic kit live ??? Obviously much thought
1. i wasn't like yelling haha, i know he is not THE best but he does very well. His double bass could blow out minds.

2. You can have the greatest drum tech in the world i play a double bass kit and when i play live its almost impossible to get it all together perfectly

3. Electronic kits live are like ehh.....the vegetarians choice, the real kit is the Meat and Potatas!
Who's dave macintosh and whos he play for?

pearldrummer333

i have two of the same bass drums with different front heads but the same back heads. When i switched the back heads i just threw them on i barely tuned them at all and they sound identical.