Cymbals For Sale! Prices Lowered! Need to sell!

Zippo

I got a few cymbals that I dont use much and I would like to part with. I have lowered the prices yet again to very reasonable prices.

First up is a Zildjian 18'' China Boy Bronze Scimitar. This cymbal is still in great shape and sounds awesome.

Asking : $50

Next is a Zildjian 10'' K series Splash. Cymbal sounds great.

Asking : Offer pending

next up is a Zildjian 20'' Zbt Ride with 3 pre-made rivits. great for jazz

Asking : $30

And finally is my brand new Saluda 18'' MistX Crash
This one is still fresh out of the box
It just didnt have the sound i was looking for

Asking : $90

I am also willing to make any trades for other cymbals or any kind of equipment

Any questions just send me a message. XD

Zippo

Gideon im asking $100 for it. Basically I think its to deep. I was looking for a brighter cymbal.

zen_drummer

Zippo":1lcdudkh said:
First up is a Zildjian 18'' China Boy Bronze Scimitar. This cymbal is still in great shape and sounds awesome.

Asking : $100

You are obviously not aware that cymbal is worth about 50 bucks, at the TOP end of the range. At one time, Scimitar was the absolute bottom of the Zildjian line, and there is a wide range of Scimitar cymbals on ebay right now in the 10-30 dollar range. There's no chinas, but there are a couple 20" rides starting at 10 bucks. There's a 20" ride with no reserve starting at 25 cents.

100 bucks is a tad bit high, don't you think?

Zippo

Well Zen I aqured this cymbal from a friend and have never herd of it before so i did a little bit of research online and found it to be priced at $120. its still in great shape so i figured $100 was reasonable.