sabians

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drumshark

I love the b8 hi hats, ant the ride is pretty good, the 18 inch crash/ride is also nice, the crash is ok but its not very loud, utill im rich, im only buying b8 hats, crashes and rides ill pay more for some better ones

stump

Nope! Save and get better brass man! Not being a D%$K but good brass is very important. Good luck.

phoenix7289

I only said yes because all you said was Sabians. Yah... that really says what you want us to yay or nay to. :p But hell, most of my cymbals are Sabians, and I only have one low quality Sabian, a B8 20" Ride. I like it alot... but I am thinking of replacing it with a beastly 20" Zildjian K Custom Hybrid. They have a HUGE bell, and GREAT stick definition. Stump might bash me for this, but I don't know if Sweet Rides can stand up to a K Custom Hybrid. :p

shiebcte

I have a 16" thin crash and i really like the way it sounds. Its really bright and loud enough to be heard. My only problem with them is they break pretty easy, but i guess thats what i get for buying a thin crash.

drummert2k

why just settle for a low grade cymbal knowing down the road you'll be getting a new one. save an extra hundred bucks or so and buy a cymbal that will last you a few years. remember that you get what you pay for. if you really bust your butt practicing and trying to be a good solid drummer, then spend the extra cash to use decent equipment. if you just want a practice cymbal to beat on your practice kit, then go for it.

Alcyon

B8s are great hihats and arguably the best beginner/sheet cymbals out there. But buying new B8s is not worth it. I can understand getting the cymbal pack as your first set of cymbals, but from there, all your cymbals should be cast. They last longer, they sound better, they're worth the price in every way. AAs or AAXs if you like Sabian.

phoenix7289

Alcyon":12e620q7 said:
B8s are great hihats and arguably the best beginner/sheet cymbals out there. But buying new B8s is not worth it. I can understand getting the cymbal pack as your first set of cymbals, but from there, all your cymbals should be cast. They last longer, they sound better, they're worth the price in every way. AAs or AAXs if you like Sabian.
Vaults. :wink: :lol:

phoenix7289

drumschick07":2g7bljhy said:
I love my sabian b8 thin crash. I've had it for two years, no cracks or anything.
This proves it, technique, how hard you hit it, and how tightened it is, can make a cymbal last any length of time! So all you B8 thin crash haters who think they crack immediately, shut your mouth, change your technique a little bit, soften up on the hitting, loosen the cymbal, OR JUST BUY A FREAKIN VAULT IF YOU HATE CRACKS!!!

Vault=Crack-Proof. I have never heard of Vaults cracking.