cycling?

kylevater

not me, but my mom and dad rode lol
until my mom got into an accident, and they just sold her bitchin ridley

Brother_Bong

I went 6 yrs. without my license, had to ride a mountain bike every day. Unfortunately when I got it back, the bike got put up. Now I have kids, so I'll prolly end up getting back on one.

Brother_Bong

ludwigdrummer29":216d3l74 said:
Bong":216d3l74 said:
Now I have kids, so I'll prolly end up getting back on one.
yeah. did you all know neil peart is a cyclist. bike and motor cycle.
Yeah, I heard thats how he wrote his book on a cross-country trek on his Harley.

Alcyon

Kona Dr. Dew (2005 version)

I just got into a car accident actually, had to go to ICBC and grovel for new bars, new disc brake, new seat, re-spoke, new fork... I fucking hate bad drivers. Excuse the language.

stump

Timekeep69":1h0mamka said:
Harley rider here. What you riding Stump?
94 Softail Custom. Blue on blue custom paint with alot of add's. Fast, shiny and LOUD!!! My wife got it for me for my 30th birthday. Now is that a good old lady or what? What you riding PJ? Peace on ya!

Brother_Bong

stump":a2wey7ug said:
Timekeep69":a2wey7ug said:
Harley rider here. What you riding Stump?
94 Softail Custom. Blue on blue custom paint with alot of add's. Fast, shiny and LOUD!!! My wife got it for me for my 30th birthday. Now is that a good old lady or what? What you riding PJ? Peace on ya!
Thats a good woman brother!

stump

ludwigdrummer29":y7tsn6ud said:
stump":y7tsn6ud said:
Motor and pedal here. Harley and Trek. Peace on ya!
trek? what model? im lookin at the new madone
I ride with our police bike patrol for special ops. Custom series 9 patrol bikes. Very nice! $$$$. Don't have a personal bike right now. To many other hobbies. Peace on ya!