Crazy NEWS!!!

MikeyVPT

First, you've GOT to check out my new videos on Youtube! Just go to www.youtube.com/MikeyVPT

Second, I'm going to be auditioning for the Blue Man Group band tomorrow! I'm so excited! I needed to tell someone, and I thought you guys and gals should be the first to hear it!

Thanks for your support, friends. Let me know what you think of the vids!

-mikey

rufus4dagruv

Nice man! Go tear that audition up, and then come back and let us know how it went. I'd love to hear what they ask you to do in that audition.

xdoseonex

MikeyVPT":3r9pvux8 said:
First, you've GOT to check out my new videos on Youtube! Just go to www.youtube.com/MikeyVPT

Second, I'm going to be auditioning for the Blue Man Group band tomorrow! I'm so excited! I needed to tell someone, and I thought you guys and gals should be the first to hear it!

-mikey
holy shit. thats pretty much insane. congrats and good luck. i hope it goes well

MikeyVPT

I'm uber ready for it! The audition is at 2:40pm tomorrow. As soon as I can, I'll let you all know how it goes!

Cross your fingers!

-mikey

FiestyRedDrummEr

MikeyVPT":3n6z1sx6 said:

-mikey

I wanted to audition. Cause I wanted to be a blue girl. Where is the audition at?

MikeyVPT

Well... all I know is that I auditioned, it went well, now, all I need is for a current BMG drummer to either quit or explode in a completely "random" bathroom accident. But, all in all, it was an awesome experience! They'll contact me if there's an opening. Thanks for your support, ladies and gents... it means a lot to me.

-mikey

Airborne Ranger

One of my friends is a member of the Chicago BMG. Did you audition to be a Blue Man, or a member of the band? Both are very cool gigs. He's taken me behind the scenes to the whole production and it's very very cool. He talked about everything except how the paint is applied to them (he has a confidentially clause not to talk about it). It's a tough job to say the least, they perform 2 shows daily, but he loves it.

MikeyVPT

The audition was at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago. It was a great atmosphere and the band that I auditioned for was really solid. Being a young gun in this business is kind of different, especially because the only other musicians I've played with are relative beginners to performing. I've not often experienced playing with professionals, ya know? I think it's about time I step it up a notch!

Overall, it was a really cool place filled with nice people. I feel as though I did my best, so if they need a drummer at any of their locations, hopefully they'll give me a call!

Thanks for all your support. Maybe I'll put together the footage I have for a quick video on my new website (once the website is up). Thanks again fellow drummers!

-mikey