Crazy lookin pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

m

I haven't, but I do have a Point-tremolo Offset pedal, which is very similar (and much less expensive):

you can get a pretty even feel on both sides of the pedal, and having your bass drum centered may or may not be a perk for you-
I like the pedal but it's pretty heavy and not quite as fast and smooth as the Axis I'm used to.

screamkevin

The Sonor Giant Step is not supposed to be on the market. The Point Tremolo pedal was first, and Sonor violated the patent on it when they ripped off the design for the Point Tremolo pedal. I know they lost a lawsuit on it, I don't know if MF can legally carry the Giant Step.

Buy the Point Tremolo, it's cheaper, built better, quicker, it's the original, and most importantly, it's not Sonor.

Rem

that seems a cool idea, but itd just feel awkward the way i set my drums

good if you have massive session kit on a rack mind :D

xdoseonex

screamkevin":1oeofbkm said:
The Sonor Giant Step is not supposed to be on the market. The Point Tremolo pedal was first, and Sonor violated the patent on it when they ripped off the design for the Point Tremolo pedal. I know they lost a lawsuit on it, I don't know if MF can legally carry the Giant Step.

Buy the Point Tremolo, it's cheaper, built better, quicker, it's the original, and most importantly, it's not Sonor.
you can not like sonar all you want. theyre a great company and i think theyre pedal blow point tremolo out of the water

Status
Not open for further replies.