Cradle Of Filth

.Daniel.

hmmm as a band i wouldn't say they're the best, but that album - nymphetamine... really got me into the music =] that Mr.Crowley cover to Ozzy, no comments ^^

80'smetaljoe

Naicitrom":yeo09ymv said:
Fake. No other word to describe CoF.
Just... Fake.
They know nothing of what they're trying to be.
i hope cof comes and cuts your head off and shoves it up your ass you emo faggot

anavrinIV

80'smetaljoe":ktg0av16 said:
Naicitrom":ktg0av16 said:
Fake. No other word to describe CoF.
Just... Fake.
They know nothing of what they're trying to be.
i hope cof comes and cuts your head off and shoves it up your ass you emo faggot
yeah, because everyone who doesnt like a band you like is a homosexual who enjoys the sound of emotive hardcore.

i dont like them either. give me some prog like dt, symphony x, and shadow gallery any day. and some pantera....

drummert2k

80'smetaljoe":1hzma42z said:
wow, you really opened up my eyes. i dont like cradle of filth..... but i never knew that i was emo, or even gay for that matter. thank you for uplifting post. ya learn something new everyday......

......judging by your post you seem kinda dumb so i just wanted to make sure you knew that was sarcasm!

Rockula!

I had the misfortune of being subjected to Cradle when I was on a road trip
Although I appreciate the drummer's skill, the music itself is not to my liking
BTW, you're only a fag if you cuddle afterwards

mattdoesrock

Rockula!":2cgxfk2x said:
Although I appreciate the drummer's skill, the music itself is not to my liking
Yea same, my brother cant get enough of em, but I dont like em - but as Rockula said, I can appreciate the drumming in it.

Rockula!":2cgxfk2x said:
BTW, you're only a fag if you cuddle afterwards
HAHA! That made me laugh :lol:

Eiren

I'm in a band with the guitarist, so I guess I am kind of biased, but to be honest I am not a huge fan of 80% of material. They do have some great tracks though.

Will have some music of our band available soon.

nickbaldwin

I like them, I was going to go see them in April but was offered a support slot with Kyrbgrinder.

Maybe I don't like CoF THAT much.....

Kris Marrizon

yeah man don't waste your time going to see some guys dressed like gimps and screaming like they're getting raped by apes.
Play the support instead:)