couple of songs from tonight!

rundylanrunn

i really wish the girl would have filmed one of the songs she DIDN'T record last time but anyways, here's a clip from our show tonight.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pzqaELMer4Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pzqaELMer4Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

feedback is always appreciated!

Brother_Bong

Man that crash/ride really cuts, is that your new Meinl?
Good job, I like watchin you play, you look like your having too much fun! :mrgreen:

rundylanrunn

Mitchell?":n02sba3s said:
Love it!

Bought A Place for Friends. Great stuff man, keep on keepin' on.
dude. thanks so much! seriously.

and yeah that's the meinl, but i think the camera picks it up WAY louder than everything else, cause other people from the crowd told me it wasn't overpowering the drums. after seeing the last video and hearing how loud the cymbal was i asked a couple of guys to listen for me but they said everything was balanced.

man, the right beater on my kick pedal flew out during one of the last songs we played and i had to play the rest of the song on left foot only. i think i'm gonna start practicing like that cause it suckeddddddddddd.

TheLoneGunman

stump":ahtl2a0b said:
You guys remind me of my buddy's band Stretch Armstrong. Good stuff bro! P.O.Y!
Stretch Armstrong kills dude.

I love it when you rock out so hard, then the song is over, and you hear the applause of like 5 people, lol.

SpeeMar

a few times a could have swore i was watching Aaron Gillespie back there rockin it!
Very nice energy dude!

SpeeMar

a few times a could have swore i was watching Aaron Gillespie back there rockin it!
Very nice energy dude!

Brother_Bong

rundylanrunn":3rzua0m3 said:
Mitchell?":3rzua0m3 said:
Love it!

Bought A Place for Friends. Great stuff man, keep on keepin' on.
dude. thanks so much! seriously.

and yeah that's the meinl, but i think the camera picks it up WAY louder than everything else, cause other people from the crowd told me it wasn't overpowering the drums. after seeing the last video and hearing how loud the cymbal was i asked a couple of guys to listen for me but they said everything was balanced.

man, the right beater on my kick pedal flew out during one of the last songs we played and i had to play the rest of the song on left foot only. i think i'm gonna start practicing like that cause it suckeddddddddddd.
My buddy blew his knee out at a show and had to practice and play like half a dozen booked shows left footed only. Says it helped him a lot in the long run.

rundylanrunn

that would suckkkkkk.

the aaron gillespie thing is a pretty big compliment!! to me anyways haha. some people would take that offensively, be careful!!

yeah, a pretty big local band had a show down the street from ours, so there was only like 20 kids there who were there for the headlining band, but we always play like there was a big crowd even if it's like, 2 grandmas in lawn chairs haha.

Brother_Bong

rundylanrunn":e7xnmlrn said:
that would suckkkkkk.

the aaron gillespie thing is a pretty big compliment!! to me anyways haha. some people would take that offensively, be careful!!

yeah, a pretty big local band had a show down the street from ours, so there was only like 20 kids there who were there for the headlining band, but we always play like there was a big crowd even if it's like, 2 grandmas in lawn chairs haha.
Thats the attitude for success!

TheLoneGunman

stump":31lrsij2 said:
Play for one like you would play for a million and you can't go wrong! Respect. P.O.Y!
I played a gig with my old punk rock band that was us and 7 metal bands full of hippies, I never heard of any of the bands but before we went on the venue was packed probably about 200 people. The band before us had their own PA and decided they didn't want to use the same stage so they set up on the opposite end of the venue. After they finished we played our set but everyone in the crowd was talking and hanging with that band, or leaving. We played to all those people's backs. I never understood why we were booked for that. I guess he just like having a local band play at every gig and all those metal bands were national touring bands. But we felt really out of place. I wish I would've remembered the names of some of the bands too, but I was probably too pissed to care, lol. It was weird, one of my worst gigs ever. Oh well, we had a lot more great gigs than awful gigs. That band was so great to play in. We gave it our all anyways. I was just glad we never played sets longer than 30 minutes, but that would be 14 songs, lol.

rundylanrunn

haha! we've had shows like that. we call them practice shows. if no one's watching anyways, we might as well just do whatever we feel like.