cleaning?

druming=life

does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean laquear finish drumsets, any help at all would be greatly appreciated, bitches

FelterSkelter

pledge but make sure you dry wipe.... or if you can find it at the store, there's this polish called "Powerchord" which is awesome.

druming=life

pledge sound legit (spell check) but i said i wanted to clean not remove my finish so i think the car wash is out off the limits

druming=life

i know, lol, that was my attempt at being a sarcastic ass hole, as you can see it failed, ah welp better luck next time

BillRayDrums

Lemon Pledge. Spray onto a rag rather directly onto the drum itself. Also, it works great on cymbals!! Resists fingerprints but make sure you get a grip on the cymbals because they are slick when the pledge dries on.

stump

Furniture spray wax works decent. I don't use it on my brass though. As far as lugs and hardware I use a 000 steel wool. It polishes up nicely.

loosesticks

i use turtle wax express shine on painted surfaces and chrome hardware(not on cymbles) put on a cloth rag not directly on drums then wipe down with clean dry cloth rag not paper towels works great .. works great on car and motorcycle too.. keep on drummin