Chris Adler Black Panther Snare

Brother_Bong

While I believe that fact to be true, the interview was flawed in saying that Wrath was their third studio album. It's their sixth.

kplante069

All I'm saying is that as an endorsed artist what he says and what he does in the studio may or may not be completely acurate! You never know. Don't go searching for equipment because someone you admire plays it. Try it and appriciate the sound!

metldrummer2112

Just because it's 12"x5.5" doesn't mean it can't sound like a good snare. It's all what it's made of or how you tune it. I think you need to go play some more snares man

blastbeats666

metldrummer2112":28rnal7x said:
Just because it's 12"x5.5" doesn't mean it can't sound like a good snare. It's all what it's made of or how you tune it. I think you need to go play some more snares man
i was saying it was pretty powerful for a 12x5.5 snare

metldrummer2112

blastbeats666":3fud4nc1 said:
metldrummer2112":3fud4nc1 said:
i was saying it was pretty powerful for a 12x5.5 snare
again, go play some more snares. 12"x5.5" isn't a size to laugh at. Just because it's a smaller size doesn't mean it has to go bip bip bip

Cymbalista

There's just sooo many ways to manipulate the sound of a snare. How you tune it, the heads you use and forget about all those studio tricks from microphone selection to software choices. But if you want it then dammit get it. A few threads earlier I myself said how much I liked the BP snares and I want one so bad. For me ain't gonna happen anytime soon. But I vow here and now I will own a Black Panther snare one day. Maybe a couple of them so there huh.