check this kid out!!!

druming=life

hahaha, that video had more post then a neil peart video, an the kid oddly looked like a cousion of mine who happens to be awesome drummer, and has been playing since he was that young, but sadly it is a coincidence

druming=life

oh and i'd like to see some one tab out what he is doing at 0:30 i find that groove to be pretty sweet, i feel like a loser picking up beats off of a 7 year old lol

Multibomber

What a loser! He has way too many drums, too many cymbals! You can get 42 different sounds out of one drum just by getting arthritis and hitting it with your purse, and saying you play a small kit because big kits are for no talent hacks, and your engineer cant prioperly mix all that crap... plus you can do all that on a 2 pc kit with no bd pedal if you're any kind of a real drummer... fugga dugga my azz!!

:roll:

kylevater

Multibomber":2dg7y1qh said:
What a loser! He has way too many drums, too many cymbals! You can get 42 different sounds out of one drum just by getting arthritis and hitting it with your purse, and saying you play a small kit because big kits are for no talent hacks, and your engineer cant prioperly mix all that crap... plus you can do all that on a 2 pc kit with no bd pedal if you're any kind of a real drummer... fugga dugga my azz!!

:roll:
sry but did u call a 7 year old a loser?

drum_bum

oh my god,how awsome is that kid..cant believe im gettin different bits from him..watched the tony royster jr. vid aswell..im jelous..ha lol