Check me and my band out!

drumsforlife

drummer912":vy9m4uq3 said:
tht was really good man, nice and solid. ur toms and whole kit sound good, i see ur work on it paid off.
could you pick out the mike portnoy fill i threw in there near the end? i think it was like the second to last one. i've heard him do the same thing on more than one occasion. i did change it up a bit by adding in the hihat chokes, so you might not have heard it. but it's like a triplet feel with a slight pause in it. anyway, yea i've put a lot of work into my kit. i'd still like better, but i'm very low on the $$$$$$ right now. all i can afford is to expand on it. the zbts don't sound that bad do they? oh and the splash you heard was a zxt. Thanks for checking it out man!

drummer912

drumsforlife":pdgzxnav said:
drummer912":pdgzxnav said:
tht was really good man, nice and solid. ur toms and whole kit sound good, i see ur work on it paid off.
could you pick out the mike portnoy fill i threw in there near the end? i think it was like the second to last one. i've heard him do the same thing on more than one occasion. i did change it up a bit by adding in the hihat chokes, so you might not have heard it. but it's like a triplet feel with a slight pause in it. anyway, yea i've put a lot of work into my kit. i'd still like better, but i'm very low on the $$$$$$ right now. all i can afford is to expand on it. the zbts don't sound that bad do they? oh and the splash you heard was a zxt. Thanks for checking it out man!
yea i heard it, good job. ur zbts sounded fine to me.