Chamber music for the 21st Century

drumsforlife

It's like folk music mixed with orchestral chamber music. I love it! You guys are great. Actually I hear a lot of stuff in there. It's like my favorite music rolled up into one. You guys ever put out a cd? I want one!

FelterSkelter

drumsforlife":qms7k22n said:
It's like folk music mixed with orchestral chamber music. I love it! You guys are great. Actually I hear a lot of stuff in there. It's like my favorite music rolled up into one. You guys ever put out a cd? I want one!
Thanks alot! I'm glad you enjoyed listening. We are currently recording our debut album at The Clubhouse in Rhinebeck NY and we're shooting for a release date in August or September. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as they come out.

drumsforlife

Right on because you all are very talented! Not very much talent in popular music nowadays. It's refreshing to hear something different and unique. Keep up the good work! And may you have PLENTY of productive studio sessions!

EDIT: Oh yea, and I mean it when i say it's like listening to all my favorite kinds of music rolled up into one neat lil package. You guys rock!

trstn

oh I like it.. vocals are a little "cake" .. love it. Hope your album is going to be on international distribution :)

Accordion with violin + that rhythm guitar on "I'll never know" very tasty.

high on the list to buy .. :D remind us when it's available.
trstn