Carmine Appice china

b b253

so theres a guy i live by who is selling his Carmine Appice signature 18" china. i was wondering if anyone has this china, or if its a good deal?

metldrummer2112

I've never played one, but I've played prototypes that look damn near close. My suggestion is go and try it out first. It'll obviously sound different in your room/with your kit, but if you like the sound and it's a good deal (no cracks/keyholing) I'd say get it.

b b253

I might depending how much i have left over after i get the Nicko mcbrain ride =]. But if i do have enough ill meet the guy and try to buy it if i like it.

b b253

man no i havnt but no one i knows has it, and none of the music stores aroud me have it, but i listen to sound profiles of it on youtube. i really like it on there.

metldrummer2112

Well just remember all the different factors that will affect how it sounds for you. Like what stick you're using, your technique, the acoustics of your room, etc. Not trying to discourage you by any means. I by stuff on a whim all the time. But in all fairness, it's a bad habit, and although I haven't gotten something I don't like in a long time, it WILL happen again at some point.

b b253

Well man i don't know i really like the way it sounds, and now im debating on it, because i like the sound of the 24 paiste mega bell and i have heard that in person.