Car wrecks

dbkman

Lots of crashs today..50 cars, 4 dead. cause - smoke+heavy fog = 0% visibility. I wish I was a fire fighter already. Those people needed lots of help.

Rockula!

Holy Crap!
You're going to be a fire fighter?
You realise that if French people are in trouble that you have to save them too right?

dbkman

I realize this my friend! lol. I don't have anything against french people ( I KNEW THAT WAS COMING ) its ass holes who comit a crime and then demand right/respect.

Empyrean Drums

With the myriad of things people are afraid of, driving a car is seldom amongst them---even though it's the most dangerous activity some people engage in their whole lives.
I think the best way to reduce emissions to combat global warming would be to stop giving a license to drive to any idiot with $25 who can make it around a parking lot without hitting anything

dbkman

i dont care about that global warming stuff but ya, some people just DONT need to drive..and today was not anyones fault. those people were 100% innocent.

Empyrean Drums

dbkman":2ilghfne said:
i dont care about that global warming stuff but ya, some people just DONT need to drive..and today was not anyones fault. those people were 100% innocent.
All I'm saying is people need to take driving a car more seriously, and maybe more restrictions on those who get the privilege to drive (not more restrictions on my 73 Barracuda, which gets started maybe 12 times a year)

kylevater

hey man was it on I4 by any chance?
and actually everybody should be glad its 4 deaths no disrespect at all, but 4 dead out of 50 cars is a very good ratio
but thats still 4 deaths too many

dbkman

kyle, you are 100% right my brother. 4 deaths too many, but many were lucky to have survived it. and yes interstate 4 was the scene. About 20 minutes away from me. I could see the smoke from my home. I still wish I could have helped. I hate it that I couldnt.

And Empyrean Drums, I'm right with you buddy. Driving IS NOT a right. I'm right with you. No arguement here my friend.

BillRayDrums

DrumsPlus":25pfu5v0 said:
In Wisconsin we had a 100 car pile up in Madison last weekend due to dense fog. 2 fatals but 25 critical.
In California this AM someone had a flat tire.....traffic on the I-5 was backed up for miles by "looky-loo" spectators.

Sorry to hear of all the deaths. Man, that fog can be a real bitch. I am gonna be in Colorado in about 12 days. I am NOT looking forward to slip&slide on the freeways. Ugh.

dbkman

oo ya be careful billy. ive been hearing bad things about that stuff lately. and I hate rubber necking ( people slowing down and looking at whats going on )

Timekeep69

BillRayDrums":2w24hg3g said:
DrumsPlus":2w24hg3g said:
In Wisconsin we had a 100 car pile up in Madison last weekend due to dense fog. 2 fatals but 25 critical.
In California this AM someone had a flat tire.....traffic on the I-5 was backed up for miles by "looky-loo" spectators.

Sorry to hear of all the deaths. Man, that fog can be a real bitch. I am gonna be in Colorado in about 12 days. I am NOT looking forward to slip&slide on the freeways. Ugh.
When does the 5 NOT have traffic?

DrumsPlus

dbkman":32rq2t3v said:
oo ya be careful billy. ive been hearing bad things about that stuff lately. and I hate rubber necking ( people slowing down and looking at whats going on )
The thing about rubber necks is they block traffic and usually emergency vehicles can't get to the seen. We've had police arrest people for that in the area.

dbkman

As they should be arrested! It's retarded. Just get outta the way and let the paramedics and firefighters get to them! gawd.

DrumsPlus

It's fun sometime as you will soon find out. The second you break out the Jaws, man everything comes to a complete halt. It has caused more accents behind them.

BillRayDrums

DrumsPlus":2oizhxh4 said:
dbkman":2oizhxh4 said:
The thing about rubber necks is they block traffic and usually emergency vehicles can't get to the seen. We've had police arrest people for that in the area.
Rubbernecking causes accidents.