Cannibal Corpse and death metal fans help me,

galgano16

Does anyone know wht cymbals tht Paul from cannibal corpse uses? Im just curious cuz i know tht he isnt a specific endorsor and i was just wondering if anyone knew his exact setup.

screamkevin

I'd suggest a search through the archives. Someone else had this question, and I posted Paul's full setup. I know he uses Paiste crashes and hats, and a Zildjian ride. I'm too lazy to go get my copy of Modern Drummer that has the setup in it. :wink:

bapudi

on all the videos i have seen of them and own.

paiste. there sound are just pure metal and every thing else

Modulistic

I think this is Paul's kit on during either the recording of The Wretched Spawn or Kill. You can see he has a Zildjian china, and Sabian cymbals. I can't read what it says on the ride, and I don't think it says anything on the high hat.

bapudi

unless they got a new dummer "witch i feel they did" cuz that isnt the set i was used to seeing

GrindheadJim

bapudi":2poljyz2 said:
unless they got a new dummer "witch i feel they did" cuz that isnt the set i was used to seeing
They never got a new drummer, I can tell you that. That's not the set from Wretched Spawn, so I am guessing Kill. Also, that looks like Mana Recording, where Kill was produced. Paul has used Paiste and Zildjian indiscriminately for years.

schist

The Bleeding era (1994):

14" A Zildjian Rock Hi-Hats
18" Paiste 3000 RUDE Crash/Ride (2x)
17" Paiste 3000 RUDE Crash/Ride
21" Paiste 3000 RUDE Ride/Crash
20" Paiste 3000 RUDE China Type

The Wretched Spawn era (2004):

18" Sabian AAX Metal Crash (2x)
17" Sabian AAX Metal Crash
20" Sabian AAX Chinese

Kill era (2006):

18" Sabian AAX Metal Crash
17" Sabian AAX Metal Crash
18" Sabian AA Rock Crash
20" A Zildjian China Boy

Please note that all of the above setups are me taking an educated guess, and are probably not the official setups.

Although I do know that Paul's ride cymbal has always been a 21" Paiste 3000 RUDE. He says he's used it for 20-odd years on his SickDrummer.com interview.[/i]

galgano16

screamkevin":27g6psad said:
I'd suggest a search through the archives. Someone else had this question, and I posted Paul's full setup. I know he uses Paiste crashes and hats, and a Zildjian ride. I'm too lazy to go get my copy of Modern Drummer that has the setup in it. :wink:
why does every1 think tht every1 has the tyme 2 look these things up? Sum of us hav lives and kan't spend all day online

galgano16

Modulistic":10k4wjfx said:

I think this is Paul's kit on during either the recording of The Wretched Spawn or Kill. You can see he has a Zildjian china, and Sabian cymbals. I can't read what it says on the ride, and I don't think it says anything on the high hat.
what? ... no 1 kan c tht he has an old paiste rude ride?