Can someone tell me the specs on this kit possibaly???

SGarrett

Looks like a DW. Probably an 18"x22" kick, 10x12" tom, 12"x14" floor tom, and possibly a 5"x14" snare of a different manufacturer...maybe Mapex

Fleabear

Good call SGarrett! The original lugs on the 1st generation DW's were the Camco's...if I remember correctly...DW bought the old stock....and they look exactly like that.

Rob the Drummer

Fleabear":2jxr3l4v said:
Good call SGarrett! The original lugs on the 1st generation DW's were the Camco's...if I remember correctly...DW bought the old stock....and they look exactly like that.
He was talkin about the snare. :wink:

Fleabear

Rob the Drummer":1phz5h86 said:
Fleabear":1phz5h86 said:
He was talkin about the snare. :wink:
The original question was on the specs of the kit...not just the snare drum. I was referring to the the lugs on the toms and bass drum that SGarrett called out as DW.

SGarrett

Rob the Drummer":13ak4pvs said:
Yea, I thought it was pretty obvious is was a DW, except the snare.
So you're saying that's an original DW snare? I used to work with a guy who could tell you what any kit was, and possibly when it was made, just by looking at the lugs. I, however, am nowhere near that good. :D

dave lynch

SGarrett":3t8767o0 said:
Looks like a DW. Probably an 18"x22" kick, 10x12" tom, 12"x14" floor tom, and possibly a 5"x14" snare of a different manufacturer...maybe Mapex
Yeah if the hats and snare are 14" and the sticks are 16" I would agree, but I would think the kick is a Sq 18 "..The hoops make it look deeper..

dave lynch

when I turn the snare sideways in my head and even with something to measure it with I can see an 18", but the snare is a little closer in the pic...I wanna know tho..haha...it's buggin me now..lol