can someone help me with paypal?

disrupt13

how do i start, obviously with the site. but like to buy something or collect money for selling? any help please?

disrupt13

yea but dude im dumb,

i got it figured out, but like if im going to sell something. how would i determine the weight to ship it? can yopu do it from ups?

cjdubya17

paypal is just a way to pay for stuff online using a credit card. if you wanna buy/sell stuff ya gotta use like ebay as for shipping prices there's probably some chart or something on ups' or fedex's website that tells you

disrupt13

so like my savings account> im selling a ride to a nice young gentle men on here and was wonder how it worked.

Olimpass

If you have credit you can apply for a PayPal acct. and get a PayPal credit card also. There are many other options too. Then you can make purchases. If you're too dumb, as you say to understand about it and do your own research and read up about it then I recommend you do not get an account. It takes responsibility on your part to not be taken advantage of. Do you have on-line virus and spyware/malware protection? All of these things need to be considered for your own protection! Harsh but honest opinion.

SGarrett

If you want to send money, click that tab that says "Send Money". It's all really straight forward, as long as you don't over or under think it. :)

To find shipping weight, weigh yourself both with and without said item. The difference is the shipping weight. It's best to do this after you've packaged your item. Then go to UPS.com, USPS.com, FedEx.com, or DHL.com and use the shipping quote feature.

iatemygoat

Timekeep69":3g2ve395 said:
paypal uses a bank account, not a a credit card.

incorrect statement. my dad and i share a paypal and we use his credit card, NOT a bank account. you can do it both ways.

cjdubya17

iatemygoat":1hbxen15 said:
Timekeep69":1hbxen15 said:
paypal uses a bank account, not a a credit card.

incorrect statement. my dad and i share a paypal and we use his credit card, NOT a bank account. you can do it both ways.

thanks for clearing that out