Can anyone help? I'm selling my drums in order to buy new 1'

JackDrums

Hey there,

I currently own a Pearl Export EX in black with black hardware, and have baught one extra tom for it
so at the moment its 22"/10"/12"/13"/14"
and I wonder how much money I will get for it in order to buy a more high end pearl drum kit.
I was thinking Masters..but I am not sure if they come with hardware etc..like cymbal stands, snare stand etc..

Can you help?

kylevater

its going to very hard, unless you find a very easy person to rip off, to sell a used set and buy a better set

drumschick07

JackDrums":2v0qxjl1 said:
Hey there,

I currently own a Pearl Export EX in black with black hardware, and have baught one extra tom for it
so at the moment its 22"/10"/12"/13"/14"
and I wonder how much money I will get for it in order to buy a more high end pearl drum kit.
I was thinking Masters..but I am not sure if they come with hardware etc..like cymbal stands, snare stand etc..

Can you help?
Well, obviously you aren't going to get what you paid for it. It might be kind of hard to rip someone off so I would suggest Ebay or Craigslist. Set a price and be firm with it. Post it in the Classifieds on myspace and see what comes up.

stump

Why get rid of it? Actually EX kits record alot better than the Masters series when it comes to Pearl kits in the studio. I say keep it, save and buy another kit if that's what you are determined to do, just my opinon. Peace on ya!

JackDrums

Cheers :)

thanks for the help, I like the sound of my export still, it sounds brilliant with nice heads on it and has not let me down. I just wondered if the Masters were a lot better quality in like hardware/shells etc etc?

or maybe instead of a masters the session series, does anyone know what they are like?