~C & C drums??

mikey

any thoughts, opinions or criticisms of -C & C drums-??
(out of Kansas City)
Any C & C players out there?

A few favorites who play them...

The Flaming Lips
Modest Mouse
Sparklehorse

thank you fellow freaks.

Scott_Hurford

I no fall out boys drummer and coheed and cambria's drummer uses them. they have very powerful toms and an awsome kick drum.

i love the sound u can get from C & C drums :D

TamaDrummer123

C&C are crazy, they have a lot of attack, and from my opinion (I don't own any, but I've played some) they are a less expensive version of Orange County

lexhitreset

i play a C&C snare, 7x14 10ply

it's bad ass, i highly recommend them. sound great tuned high, mid, and low. i don't recommend self muffled heads with them though, i had a focus x and a hd dry. they both sound blah, kinda like a hip hop type of snare. but all the remo heads on it, a+++

here's a crappy pic of mine. flash wasn't working so it's a tad blurry

HK-Kid

I own a set of C&C's. Prior to these I played maple Starclassics. C&C's are without a doubt the best drums I have ever played. As Night Train said they look amazing and sound just as good. Bill is a great guy and builds the best drums going as far as I'm concerned. I've yet to hear a kick drum sound as big as mine. If you are considering C&C's go for it, you won't be dissapointed.

Mainiacdrummer

i went to ozzfest this year and the new drummer from walls of jericho playes them ( i had to buy the cd to meet them just to ask him what type they were because i was far away) and the bass drum is really nice

C&Cskyler

I am endorsed by them, Bill makes some amazing drums! very nice guys and they really take care of their customers.

Bob Bryar- My Chemical Romance
Andy Hurley- Fall out by
and the senses fail drummer use them.

Bass drums a cannon, snare is all around amazing, you can hit the toms as hard as you want and they don't distort! I just can't say enough about them at all. The only thing is the 6month wait isn't fun ha ha.

My kit
C&C drums
blue glass glitter
tube lugs
50% offset
8 ply maple toms
10 ply maple kick
reinforcement rings
gauger mounts

Snare:
6.5x14
trick throwoff
puresound 20strand
tangerine glass glitter
reinforcement rings
50% offset
mini tube lugs

C&C price $5,800
my endorsement price $2,800

yea i if i had money thats what i would want. there are so many bands out there that i like that use them, so that says a lot. and now from what everyone is saying about them that is definetely what i would like to have one day. jealousy to everyone who has one!!lol :D

Tgaff08

Scott_Hurford":2avepajo said:
I no fall out boys drummer and coheed and cambria's drummer uses them. they have very powerful toms and an awsome kick drum.

Coheed's old drummer Josh Eppard left, he did play C&C. their new drummer is Chris Pennie, i think he plays dw

Scott_Hurford

Tgaff08":wgt5je6o said:
Scott_Hurford":wgt5je6o said:

Coheed's old drummer Josh Eppard left, he did play C&C. their new drummer is Chris Pennie, i think he plays dw
wasnt Josh still in the band when i posted that ^^^?

Pnkdrmmr

Chris Pennie is the guy from Dillinger Escape Plan if my memory serves me, he plays Mapex.

I've seen a lot of C&C kits, every one of them has sounded great. If i hadn't gotten DW's i might have bought C&C.