Buying drum sticks in BULK!

devilspain

anyone know a place where i can buy drum sticks in bulk?? any online shops? just in need of sticks. and its £9 for a basic pair of vic firths in my local drum shop.

btw im lookin for decents sticks so no stagg, etc shite. vic firth, vater, pro mark, etc top names and remember looking to buy in BULK!!

drummert2k

most music stores sell sticks by the brick (12 pair) and usually give a discounted price for buying that way.

usmdrummer

I buy mine in bulk from Musiciansfriend.com I get the Nova sticks in a rock model w/ nylon tip for 29.99 for 10 or 12 pair, can't remember right off the bat.

Rob Crisp

I'm off to log onto musicinasfriend then!! I don't chop as many in half as I used to, but any saving towards my next snare is a good thing! ;-)

devilspain

ta for you help. i dunno bout musicians friend about 3 odd years ago. musiciansfriend didnt ship to the UK. i emailed them asking why etc and its because of something i cant remember. thats why they have low prices etc. anyways if someone has an account with them and could ask them do they ship to the UK it would be a great help. thanks for the help.

vargasdrumbeast

Try looking for the nearest Guitar Center, they usually have stacks of bricks waitng to be sold.

I got a ProMark brick pack once, didnt last long though