[Brazilian Drummer] - Yamaha

Brazilian Drummer

thanks man...
its a yamaha stage custum powerspecial set

10x9, 12x10, 14x12,
22x18bass and a 16x15 bass that I sometiems use it as a flor tom and sometiems as a bass for a smaler set up
14x6.5 yamaha stell snare

a 6" brazilian tamborin (it's the snare white drum next to my left tom) its a drum used on the samba school drumlines here in brazil
a hi and a low jam block
and 14" djembe

my cymbals are

20 Sabian AAX studio ride
16 Sabian AAX studio Crash
19 Avedis Zildjian crash
13 Zildjian K customs Dark Hi-hats

8 and 10 Octagon groove splashes
10 kashimir splach on top of a 9.5 octagon minichina (used as a stack)
and a 12' octagon groove mini china

loop

Nice selection of cymbals! I like the 16 Floor tom <-> bass drum idea! I also like the way your kit is set up:) I hope your bassdrum didn't get wet:p

Brazilian Drummer

yeah I like the dod in the pic to, thats dog 2/3 we have 3 canadian sheaperds in the house the father ans 2 suns, that ou is one of the suns

Brazilian Drummer

Carter":c2qdv0tq said:
Great set! How do you like that janus pedal?
thanks Carter, I realy like it. its a nice pedal and I like all the diferentconfigurations I can do with it. but I wish the strap that came with ti was a little stronger.. mine just broke last week som I1m cak to useng the chain

Carter

Brazilian Drummer":djpujuw4 said:
Carter":djpujuw4 said:
thanks Carter, I realy like it. its a nice pedal and I like all the diferentconfigurations I can do with it. but I wish the strap that came with ti was a little stronger.. mine just broke last week som I1m cak to useng the chain

Things like that shouldn't happen in such an expensive gear :? Can't Mapex replace it for you?

Brazilian Drummer

Carter":3qirzy5b said:
Brazilian Drummer":3qirzy5b said:
Carter":3qirzy5b said:

Things like that shouldn't happen in such an expensive gear :? Can't Mapex replace it for you?
yeah I'm hoping they will, I like the strap better them the chain.

XIxPxGX

thats a sick set up i love those sabians you got i have a studio crash myself but its 18 inches. i wanna learn that latin drumming it sounds so cool