branden steineckert

Steven McTowelie

are there any branden steineckert fans here? he's the former drummer of the used and the current drummer of rancid (two of my all time favorite bands). does anyone else like his playing?

drummert2k

i've never been a big rancid fan but i really liked his drumming on the used discs. he does some really neat creative stuff.

SuNoAnBuKi

I havent heard anything from what he's done with Rancid, but on the first The Used CD I enjoyed some of his drumming. I especially liked the way that his snare drum always had that high pitched "crack" sound to it. I'd like to see what he can do outside of hardcore or punk.

drumsforlife

Rancid's Life Won't Wait album is my all time favorite followed in close second by And Out come The Wolves. Don't have any clue what that has to do with liking Branden, but I do like him. The stuff I've heard sounds great. It's already been said, but I like that "crack" on his snare.

vahnn

i LOVED his drumming on the first Used disc. He did a lot of creative stuff, he was a huge influence on me. And i love his drum sound as well.

his work on the tracks 'Pieces Mended' and 'Blue and Yellow' are probably my favorite of his work.

i'm going to go post his name in one of the topics about good single-pedal players.

Steven McTowelie

that's very cool, i didn't even realize he played a single pedal, but i've been trying to find that out for a while. his complete sound is amazing, i'm also a big fan of zildjian a mastersound hi-hats plus ocdp drums, so i love listening to him.