Brand New Drum Solo 7.25.07

ddrumbum

Well I changed my kit around, downsized to a 4 pc, and got a new PDP SX 13x6 100% Maple snare drum, So it inspired me to do a jam, I don't really think this is a "DRUM SOLO" more just me goofing off on my kit, anyway hope you like.

BTW YES the kick drum sounds like crap

Like always PLEASE let me know what you think:icon_mrgreen:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=14075245

DrumFiend0206

Your kit sounds great man. What are you recording into? And good solo, I enjoyed it. You've got some pretty good beat ideas that I might have steal. :lol:

j/k

Awesome solo man.

ddrumbum

DrumFiend0206":1zqrr6wy said:
Your kit sounds great man. What are you recording into? And good solo, I enjoyed it. You've got some pretty good beat ideas that I might have steal. :lol:

j/k

Awesome solo man.
Thanks

Be my quest, I am glad you like them.

Potatoe Snack

sounds good! i wish i could get a good recording like that of me but i dont have mics or a camera. and the bass drum sounds fine to me.

ddrumbum

DrumFiend0206":3utgv2ix said:

j/k

Awesome solo man.
thank you, I use cad mics, ran into a mackie mixer, into my computer, where I use adobe audition to capture and edit.

phoenix7289

ddrumbum":3dmn26t3 said:
DrumFiend0206":3dmn26t3 said:

j/k

Awesome solo man.
Thanks

Be my quest, I am glad you like them.
Yah I agree with him! And your bass sounded alright!!!

michiganice91

michiganice91":3sn75x4b said:
man the cymbals are so dampened..but a great solo kev.
i mean theyre dampened throgh the mics..from what they would normally sound like if I were there with u. Like the ride is really quiet

drummer912

really great, ur drum set sounds quite nice. i think the bass drum sounded fine.

ps-i'm stealing some of ur ideas, too.