Bob Moses' "Drum Wisdom"

nrlang86

To whom it may concern,

I'm a drummer who's constantly searching for new drum books to dive into. I'm also the type of person who wants something the more he can't have it.

That being said, I'm racking my brain trying to find a copy of Bob Moses' "Drum Wisdom". It's apparently out of print, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If anybody could tell me if they know anything about any copies floating around, that would RULE!

Thanks,
NickLang.

Gaddabout

First, Drum Wisdom is indeed out of print. It's been so long enough that Moses doesn't even have any more copies.

Second, he now goes by Rakalam Bob Moses. I have no idea if you can call him Rak or Bob, or perhaps you should just stick with Mr. or Professor Moses.

Last I heard he was teaching at the New England Conservatory and drums weren't his top priority, putting more emphasis on the breadth of his art work. (He's also a painter and dancer).

However, your best shot is to try and reach him through NEC through e-mail, getting permission from him to make a copy of Drum Wisdom. Once you do that, you can probably find a few people here who would make a copy for you. I would, but I gave my only copy to a student who never returned (the book or himself).