Black Panther Vid

dbkman

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRsXM0rVoNA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRsXM0rVoNA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dbkman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, dude, that was the funniest thing ive ever heard. ya i hated those coated heads. i use clear now, and its much better. lol but i appreciate your honesty. i wish more people were like that. ( im putting up a new vid soon and i think you'll find the toms much better. ) thanks dudes!

dbkman

they sell for about $130? i think. i got ripped on mine. paid twice that ( but i gotta the difference back when i fussed at the one who sold it to me ) its a great snare though, LOTS of pop. and full of tone. its crazy, because it has that high end crack, but its also got a warm thump. its great

46&amp;2

ahhh ic...wat do u think about the size..i wanna get it for my primary snare..i have a 14 inch now..is 12 inch a huge difference?

dbkman

well mines 12 inches wide and 7 deep. are you talkin like 12 wide? if so, i would sya it wouldnt sound bad, but it depends on the style and the sound your tryin to achieve. my yamaha snare is 14x5.5 and i love it. its got that really woody pop, lots of shell sound to it, if your going for like a high end crack, then 12 wouldnt be bad. well what sound are you after? more like a marching band kinda snare ( really tight ) or loose and deep, a really epic sound.

dbkman

I actually still have the stock head on it. it doesnt wound bad. I wanna put a remo coated controlled sound with reverse powerdot on there. thats what i have on my 14x5.5 snare and its amazing. wouldnt use a different head on my snare. and its a premium series. not pro...if i said that i dont know what your atlking about. its a premium series maple/cherry.