Best band ever?

anavrinIV

i really like dream theater...and tool, opeth, nevermore, porcupine tree, symphony x, static x, rush, metallica, pantera. dream theater is my favorite though.

Piddywiffle

anavrinIV":3sh8csvd said:
i really like dream theater...and tool, opeth, nevermore, porcupine tree, symphony x, static x, rush, metallica, pantera. dream theater is my favorite though.

mmmm yummy tool. I just like their sound. Ackward but very much so connected. I guess I should shout out deftones while im on that subject. Im not too partial to their new stuff. But White pony and Around the fur are definate takers.

THEN I suppose catamenia, pantera (of course), Emperor... anything by ishahn is awe inspiring, In flames is another good one, Sepultura(with max on vox), Enslaved, Hate Eternal... ugh.. Lots of stuff. Im forgetting a lot but hey, they know I care 8)

Oh and my brothers band, Kilborn Alley Blues Band. You should check em out if your into older sounding Chicago style blue. (Look at me sellen my brothers stuff =D Im such a nice guy)

Flatliner

anavrinIV":35lxont4 said:
I suggest you add two more X's in your list, Brand X and Planet X, both are really awesome bands.

Rush is my favorite band, King Crimson my second, there's tons of others that kick ass but I rather just be lazy and not type them. I'll add Wagner, Mahler and Stravinsky even though they aren't bands, you guys should check them out, Wagner is heavier than any metal band out there, Mahler uses more complex polyrhythms than any drummer I've ever seen and Stravinsky is the god of rhythm incarnate.

ChrisNichols

Queen is my all-time favourite band. Those blokes had it all! Their range was so broad they could get away with putting songs like 'Sweet Lady', 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and 'Seaside Rendezvous' on the same album.

A close second is The Who. They just sort of revolutionized the way...well, everything was done. Anyone who can make a song like 'Won't Get Fooled Again' gets a solid 'thumbs way the fuck up' in my book.

drummer912

the naked brother band. JK. i think RHCP is very talented, flea and chad are perfect together and add so much to their songs. sry tht wasnt supposed to sound gay.