Been doing some work on my Tamas

Binkx

The Medicine man snare looks good with this set.

Put brand new heads on all the drums except for the 14" rack tom. Someone ordered the wrong dang head! :twisted:

Binkx

Medicman71":2l84ctzq said:
Very nice set. Where did you get the snare?
Some guy Named PJ Clevenger. He says he made it but I know it was idol Travis Barker who made it. He keeps Travis locked in a storage shed inside a mayonnaise jar, makes him dance for quarters and makes him clean his pool. Well that is what I heard anyway. So yeah PJ made it, did a great job and I love the drum. In my 30+ years of drumming this is my favorite snare by far. Dang those pictures are huge.

rufus4dagruv

Binkx":buk7ku35 said:
He keeps Travis locked in a storage shed inside a mayonnaise jar, makes him dance for quarters and makes him clean his pool. Well that is what I heard anyway.
That line has epic written all over it! Nicely played, sir!

SuNoAnBuKi

Nice kit and snare man. What kind of sticks are you playing with in that last picture? They look like drum corp sticks.

Binkx

SuNoAnBuKi":hxy5p8q1 said:
Nice kit and snare man. What kind of sticks are you playing with in that last picture? They look like drum corp sticks.
See here is the funny thing. I have no idea what sticks those are. They are one of those off brands called Ugly Sticks and for $2.00 a pair I am not going to complain. But when I saw them in the bucket it took me right back to my corps days so I had to have them. They really are a cross between a set stick and a corps stick so they feel great and I can get some decent speed out of them.