Band Name Help

So I'm trying to decide for a name for the band I'm in. We play some alternative, grunge stuff with a little punk and retro metal (think Zeppelin and Sabbath) / hard rock. We're heavily influenced by bands like The Black Keys, The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, so it's a mix of modern alternative and classic hard rock.

I've got a list of some names I came up with today (with the help of the www) and I need some help narrowing down the group. Names with an *asterisk* are names of small bands on myspace that I have never heard of...

So, here are the nominees:

~ Almost Mocha
~ Alternative Fiction
~ Artificial Army
~ Artistic Frenzy
~ Battery-powered Tree
~ Dysfunctional Citizen*
~ Explicit Children
~ First Class Coffin
~ Green Falcon (winner of the random name award)
~ Initial Delay
~ Lame Fiction
~ Perfect Addiction*
~ Project Insult
~ Riot Table
~ Standard Delivery*

Thanks in advance,
~Jordan

Mr.Smash

x_dont_even_ask_x":gt41kn8k said:
So I'm trying to decide for a name for the band I'm in. We play some alternative, grunge stuff with a little punk and retro metal (think Zeppelin and Sabbath) / hard rock. We're heavily influenced by bands like The Black Keys, The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, so it's a mix of modern alternative and classic hard rock.

I've got a list of some names I came up with today (with the help of the www) and I need some help narrowing down the group. Names with an *asterisk* are names of small bands on myspace that I have never heard of...

So, here are the nominees:

~ Almost Mocha
~ Alternative Fiction
~ Artificial Army
~ Artistic Frenzy
~ Battery-powered Tree
~ Dysfunctional Citizen*
~ Explicit Children
~ First Class Coffin
~ Green Falcon (winner of the random name award)
~ Initial Delay
~ Lame Fiction
~ Perfect Addiction*
~ Project Insult
~ Riot Table
~ Standard Delivery*

Thanks in advance,
~Jordan
Why don't you just wait until you come across something that fits...instead of something with absolutely no meaning.

stump

Make sure to research the hell out of which ever you do pick and if things get serious trademark it. It's worth the money believe me. Peace on ya!