band design/logo/album cover

EOTE_drummer

if anybody has any idea's for any of these, can you please help me out? i don't need you to draw anything just, tell me any idea's if you have any. we are a rock/hard rock band. not metal. thanks

Mr.Smash

If you want low budget go with photography. If you can find someone who knows their way around a camera and Photoshop you'll be set... As for what... That should depend heavily on:
1. The Name of your band
2. Lyrical content

But I have no idea what you're about so my only suggestion would be a full band stage shot with a banner in the background for the cover. :D, Album design is fun, but it's also VERY Important, at least I think it is. Make sure you think about it and not JUST go with something.

Drumosaurus

make your cover a bear wearing a fur coat, and call the album a bear in a bear skin coat.
just pulling shit out of my ass. :D I got a whole shitload of retard ideas, so, umm, yeaah, if you want any other ideas just ask.

pow3rtr1p

Drumosaurus":wxcjoq2u said:
make your cover a bear wearing a fur coat, and call the album a bear in a bear skin coat.
just pulling shit out of my ass. :D I got a whole shitload of retard ideas, so, umm, yeaah, if you want any other ideas just ask.
That is the best idea anyone has ever had about anything.

Brother_Bong

Your Band name is Edge of the End, or something close right? And you guys are Christian? I'm just trying to get a feel so I can brew up some ideas for ya. Let me know, and I'll brain storm for you and hopefully come up with something better than Drumosaurus' epic idea. :D

EOTE_drummer

Bong":3s3fip5t said:
Your Band name is Edge of the End, or something close right? And you guys are Christian? I'm just trying to get a feel so I can brew up some ideas for ya. Let me know, and I'll brain storm for you and hopefully come up with something better than Drumosaurus' epic idea. :D
thanks and you are correct.

but drumosaurus had an amazing idea

wii2525

Okay. All green. Then -BAM- a black and white bruce lee is flying out of the cover.

Now thats album art.

Brother_Bong

EOTE_drummer":2dhh4jgl said:
Bong":2dhh4jgl said:
thanks and you are correct.

but drumosaurus had an amazing idea
What do you guys write about?

ChrisNichols

I came up with a pretty cool logo for a Christian rock band, it was like a big, manly crucifix inside a big circle so it'd be easy to put onto the front of your bass drum. Dunno what I did with it though...