B.B.S!

Brother_Bong

He's talking about NightcrawlerSteve, and I guess he wondered why Steve was absent for a little while. After meeting Steve at Drt I can see why, he's a real cool dude, with a good ear for drums! 8)

stump

I thought being from Austrailia that he was refering to Steve Irwin. I miss that guy....A true and genuinely good person. P.O.Y!

SGarrett

stump":11k9edj6 said:
I thought being from Austrailia that he was refering to Steve Irwin. I miss that guy....A true and genuinely good person. P.O.Y!

Dude, no doubt. Can you believe who closely Bindi is following in his footsteps?

stump

SGarrett":30dyg0m2 said:
stump":30dyg0m2 said:

Dude, no doubt. Can you believe who closely Bindi is following in his footsteps?
It's scary how much we are like our folks. Bindi indeed is a little Steve. I know he is proud. P.O.Y!

antiunderscores

never really got into steve irwin, nice guy and all. i think americans are more fascinated with him than australians, most australians anyway.

Kris

Kroyke...Thear he is movin around in his natural habitat slitherin this way an that , but look out he's a mean viscious reptial the only thing he's afraid of is a fishin hook and crappy drums...so be weary of Nightcrawler Steve.

zen_drummer

Steve Steve STEVE!

WHEREEEE ARRRREEEE YOUUUUUUU?????

I'll tell ya where he is.... Avoiding the fragile egos of 14 year olds

He might have the right idea!

antiunderscores

Cheerful-Bear":ljvljm5v said:
Hmmmm.....
please man, stop taking comments personally. I think we all agree for your age you're making some great drums and if you keep practicing as much as you are now, by the time you're old enough to make a career out of it you will be AMAZING!