AUGUST BURNS RED anyone?...

DRUMSMYWIFE

New member
Constellations is sick, very unique, crazy drum licks from Matt Greiner, that make you go wtf. he's most influential to me in the Metalcore genre.
 

jnewlon_drum

New member
DRUMSMYWIFE":28xwbwa7 said:
Constellations is sick, very unique, crazy drum licks from Matt Greiner, that make you go wtf. he's most influential to me in the Metalcore genre.

thats why he's my favorite drummer...if u listen closely....the way he splits up his hands and feet with the rudiments he uses is very unique...and he's a cool guy lol
very solid when he plays live and doesnt miss a note at all
 

jnewlon_drum

New member
DRUMSMYWIFE":19hecu4b said:
Wow, I hope they come to my hometown of San Diego California, if they hadn't already. I would go.


their on tour right now and about to go outa the US to finish the tour up...but i didnt see san diego in the tour dates...
 

Drumosaurus

New member
Pretty good drummer, actually a pretty great drummer.

But I hate the singer's voice, I hate his voice when he does "clean voice", I hate breakdowns, and I hate most of that "scene"

but ya, the drummer is good. :lol:
 

jnewlon_drum

New member
Drumosaurus":lnc6vonw said:
Pretty good drummer, actually a pretty great drummer.

But I hate the singer's voice, I hate his voice when he does "clean voice", I hate breakdowns, and I hate most of that "scene"

but ya, the drummer is good. :lol:

i love all of it...the vocals grew on me because i liked the musical aspect of the metal genre (mainly the drumming and guitaring)
 

dannycareyisgod

New member
definitely has some skill - i think his fills are unique and keep you lured into the song the entire time. you're band can only be as good as your drummer. i think his areas of strength would be speed, endurance, and rhythmic ability (staying on beat, or in some cases staying off the beat but floating back into meter with the other musicians of his group)
 

jnewlon_drum

New member
dannycareyisgod":nzcx6doi said:
definitely has some skill - i think his fills are unique and keep you lured into the song the entire time. you're band can only be as good as your drummer. i think his areas of strength would be speed, endurance, and rhythmic ability (staying on beat, or in some cases staying off the beat but floating back into meter with the other musicians of his group)

yeah some of the stuff he plays is really weird with the timing...and i also think that their guitar parts are very cool to...very melodic metal core...my fav genre to play ;P
 

jnewlon_drum

New member
DRUMSMYWIFE":w9j5d9qt said:
Awesome I wish to play like him!

haha me to man...hes my main influence in my playing...and i like to learn his parts...they help me get better because he has sum chops :lol:
 
Top