are you good?

simonedwards

so you consider youself as a good drummer or average? leave a link 2 a vid of u drumming. or tell me where u think your at.

Deanoatc

Hi simonedwards,
I don't know why you would ask a question like this and request a link, I don't know who you are either. I just hope you do not judge people.....because that wouldn't be right, but......I think I am a pretty good drummer. I have a lot to learn....and I never stop learning.......I only have one song on my space page...and its a cover. www.myspace.com/deanburlonjr

CASCINAIDRUMS

simonedwards":2bg2pr03 said:
so you consider youself as a good drummer or average? leave a link 2 a vid of u drumming. or tell me where u think your at.

I was told by my fans I am a good drummer, I don't know, why don't you listen to my site and tell me what you think. there's more to my drumming then what's on the site but I am playing for the song and not to show how fast my double bass is. I did once played for Rynata shredmistress

http://shredmistress.com/

Peace

Spydr2000

Well I think I'm can hold my own. I have something that still need work. Like my left hand is very week and I've been playing around it for years. I have a great timing and feel, you can check out my live tracks on my myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/kglee

I do some cool fills like the one on my page, song 'your time is gonna come' fill after the guitar solo. It's a hand/foot pattern I'm really good at placing those in my playing.

justin headley

i'm a good solid drummer,

go to my myspace page and scroll down, there is a video of me playing with larry mccray from the allman brothers, and there is also 4 songs on my page

simonedwards

im not going 2 judge anyone, i just wanna see whats out there, and what the members of this site are like at drumming. and now im gonna look through all of ya vids,

brandon8robinson

I think Spydr is the coolest drummer on here, not that the others aren't but he has an amazing drumset. spydr's headline is awesome to, I added him.

mwakhter

Yeah, I'm good. Technically, I'm fast, fluid and my dynamics are up to par or past most drummers I've seen.

I've no problem playing to or covers of most genres and artists (Dave Weckal and Danny Carey are always a delight) and I've attended enough jam sessions to keep my confidence and creativity up.

Am I good? Yeah, pretty damned good. And if you think I'm cocky, well, I'll have no problem posting drum replies to whatever people bring to the table.