are paistes good?

Devindrummer12

My drum shop owner is also a paiste consultant and he was wondering if i would like to endorse Paiste for my bands tours this year. Should i do it?

break the prism

i love paistes, but can't afford an entire setup without getting really low end cymbals. but paistes are by far my favorite cymbal manufacturer. i reccommend signatures or traditionals

llllarry

Yes! I have a PST 5 crash and PST 3 ride/crash and hihats. I got them really cheap but they actually sound pretty decent!

Spydr2000

Devindrummer12":l90yzzjs said:
My drum shop owner is also a paiste consultant and he was wondering if i would like to endorse Paiste for my bands tours this year. Should i do it?
If you want to play the greatest cymbals made... DO IT!!!!

druming=life

man i didn't buy a drumset from palen music center because the guy trying to sell it to me, tried to tell me that paiste were only ok for begenners, i about kicked the guy in the testicals, thats how much i love paiste

drummer912

yes, paistes are great! i use the PST 5s and they kick the sonic crap out of ZBT, ZXT, ZHT, B8, Xs20, and so on. if u can afford it the go for the cast cymbals such as 2002, alpha, RUDE, signature, and so on.