Are DB - Percussion good? I thinkin of buying one...

loop

I haven't played a set of those but I'd never buy them. Toms don't have reso heads, hardware doesn't look too good/durable. I think you wouldn't be satisfied with it..

AndreCook

loop":2hdh5al0 said:
I haven't played a set of those but I'd never buy them. Toms don't have reso heads, hardware doesn't look too good/durable. I think you wouldn't be satisfied with it..
Thank You for your answer... What do u think i should get? I dont want to pay much... Im a beginner with drums and i dont no anything about it... have u got messenger for us to chat better?
Thank you

loop

If I were you, I'd buy one of those Peace sets. They're really good! Mapex Q is also a good entry-level set.

PS - sorry, I don't have a messenger :(

loop

Not really :) Peace is a different drum company. You should look on brands like Pearl, Tama, Mapex, Sonor, Gretsch, Yamaha, Premier. Their entry level kits are way better than kits like DB

AndreCook

loop":zf822oop said:
Not really :) Peace is a different drum company. You should look on brands like Pearl, Tama, Mapex, Sonor, Gretsch, Yamaha, Premier. Their entry level kits are way better than kits like DB
First thank you for the help u have been giving me... second do u now any website were i can see diferent tipes and companys of drums?
Thank you

loop

anavrinIV":jiv8pses said:
lif an ebay company lists how many lugs the bass drum has its not a reputable business, imo.

that's true.

AndreCook - what's your budget?

loop

Hmmm, I'd look into used drumsets in that case :) Check ebay for kits that we mentioned. If you have any questions, ask about particular kits here. We'll help you for sure :)

The19thHole

Okay so... i do not believe Ebay would be your best choice but i will say that it does have some amazing deals.

Compare this to the db kit you posted earlier

http://cgi.ebay.com/PDP-DRUMSET-FS-SERI ... dZViewItem

Now i know its in dollars ut this is just an example, but this is 400 dollars which terminates in top pounds to somewhere well in your price range.

Now the db you posted came with two terrible cymbals. Now with the PDP kit you get zildjian planet zs' (which are great begginier cymbals) to make it better its a ride, hats, splash. and crash. Compared to the db's crash and high hats.

devilspain

hey hey if your looking for a starter kit id go with session pro or cb drums! they around £200/ 300Euro and the top end of entry kits.

all you have to do is put some really good drum heads on and your swinging!

but if your lookin to spend a little bit more money say around £300-£400 / 448Euro-600Euro you can get a named entry kit prob better investment.

good luck. btw dont go for the db drums they dont look that good.

for european orders try this site you wont be dissappointed!

www.thomann.de - there website is presented in aload of different languages and they have great prices too! check out the price of the pearl eliminators only £99 great offer.

Jiggarelli

Guitar Center which is Musicians Friend has a Pacific EZ series kit that is an excellent entry level kit. Also Ddrum makes a entry level kit complete for 300 and it's a winner as well.