Anyone know where i can get...

drumshark

Go buy a couple glow sticks, crack 'em and shake em up, and brake them open and cover your sticks with it, some people say it makes their hands itch when they touch it, but i dont think its even dangerous to eat.

racefan33

xdoseonex":3vchbqe7 said:
racefan33":3vchbqe7 said:
those are blacklight reactive,not glow in the dark. so they wont help you unless your shows flooded with blacklight. when i was at namm i saw a booth with glowing sticks. i got the guys card. they felt pretty nice for non wood sticks. the website on the card was www.hiptrix.com theyre apparntly the best glow in the dark sticks in the world
Considering the lighting on most stages, if there is a black ligh near you they "glow". If there is enough ambient light around to prevent them from glowing, glow in the dark sticks won't to crap either.

xdoseonex

racefan33":1rb207up said:
xdoseonex":1rb207up said:
racefan33":1rb207up said:
those are blacklight reactive,not glow in the dark. so they wont help you unless your shows flooded with blacklight. when i was at namm i saw a booth with glowing sticks. i got the guys card. they felt pretty nice for non wood sticks. the website on the card was www.hiptrix.com theyre apparntly the best glow in the dark sticks in the world
Considering the lighting on most stages, if there is a black ligh near you they "glow". If there is enough ambient light around to prevent them from glowing, glow in the dark sticks won't to crap either.
yeah, unless your stage is dark they arent even gonna glow