• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• ehh, whatever

• Total voters

drummerfreek55

if anyone desperately desires specs, I do have them. This started out as just a joke for a dream kit but I actually am pricing it out. As far as cymbal sizes, they can be included too, like I said, if anyone really wants them. The small drums on the far left were meant to be Octobans (and were spaced hopefully very similar to their mounting). Enjoy!

drummerfreek55

yeah just a bit! haha. Actually I have nothing against Zildjian, I've just always had Sabians and when it came to listening to sound clips, the cymbals I chose worked very well together so I didn't even bother to experiment with different companies. Personal preference I suppose.

drummerfreek55

to be honest, i can understand how it can appear to be a bit excessive. the idea is to expand my 4-way independency. basically use the left side of the kit for left-hand use and the basic double bass side for right-hand use. also i tried to get two kits in one. using the double bass (center and right side) as the main one and then potentially turning left and using the left kick as the only kick and having the alternate snare with the range of octobans and floor toms. as is probably overly obvious, my drumming idols are portnoy and peart, so that was the main idea for my kit.

anavrinIV

i highly doubt you chould reach much of that on the left side and a few of the cymbals on the right. i used to be into the huge kits like that but its just too much for my taste. although given the chance i would play it just to say i did.