All set up

GiveItAll

So i had a gig tonight figured i'de take some pics of the beast all set up
(yeah i know i need a new snare head lol)

and how messed up is this, so since this kit is new and ide like to keep it nice for a little while i asked our singer, who has a tendency to lean on and stand on my bass drum, to not put his feet on this bass drum. he says "you cant tell me when to do thats my thing, my foot is going on that drum" i said to him well this is something that belongs to me and ide really rather you didnt he says "oh well" so i made a compromise with him that he could put his foot up on it but no standing on it..but i feel like i shouldnt of had to make a compromise that he should of just said ok and not do it...sorry to rant but i feel disrespected

GiveItAll

haha ide do that but ide probably catch the HIV, his mic is all covered in dried blood, dented and probably has god knows what else on it

Brother_Bong

There is always the "oops my stick slipped out of my hand and smacked you upside the head, just as you were about to put your foot on my drum, go figure.."

GiveItAll

they have to get closer to see it..so it gets people up lol only gigged with it once so far got alot of compliments not only on looks but sound too thing has amazing sound

dialogue666

Singers! Can't live with 'em, can't bury them in the backyard!

I had a guy who used to spit on me. Not directly in my face or anything but would have his back to the crowd and aerosol spit up into the air (and on me). I warned him and warned him, then I just knocked him out. After the set of course. I was at least professional enough to wait. Yeah, you gotta deal with it in your own 'special' way. Smokin' finish bye the bye.

GiveItAll

yeah i always seem to be in bands with those "im a rockstar" type singers...lol LAME

i dont think ive ever seen that, linkage? i love TMNT :lol:

SuNoAnBuKi

I seriously love this kit. And I love seeing someone else use a red color sound ride. The bell on them things are amazing.

GiveItAll

love the comic book drums killer, also the skin was custom made by Dark horse percussion..my little idea nugget come to life!!!

i love the colorsound, i dont think ill be getting rid of it anytime soon..and yeah your right the bell is awesome..probably my favorite part about it well besides it being big and red :lol: