kylevater

same for me
my black socks are more slippery then my white ones
which are all worn down
i think somehow the black fabric may be stronger, causing them to last longer
sorta like black clothes get hotter the white clothes
just a theory

cableman26

I think cause when you guys wear black socks you see everyone looking at you thinkin "why the hell do they have black socks on?" But you think they're looking at you because your laying down some funky grooves, and it makes you play even better. I think we should all wear black socks up to our knees with sandels on then we can all lay down some fat ass grooves.

kylevater

cableman26":35x68rpx said:
I think cause when you guys wear black socks you see everyone looking at you thinkin "why the hell do they have black socks on?" But you think they're looking at you because your laying down some funky grooves, and it makes you play even better. I think we should all wear black socks up to our knees with sandels on then we can all lay down some fat ass grooves.
screw my idea your right

Potatoe Snack

cableman26":34aqj5nz said:
can I do flip flops? i dont own any sandels... :?

cableman26

Potatoe Snack":2xfvb7tx said:
cableman26":2xfvb7tx said:
Flip Flops? Are you crazy? You can't score chicks in flip flops. I'll loan you some sandels dude. But if they come from me they're not sandels they're MANdels. :lol:

Potatoe Snack

cableman26":5z2ln4fk said:
Potatoe Snack":5z2ln4fk said:
cableman26":5z2ln4fk said:
Flip Flops? Are you crazy? You can't score chicks in flip flops. I'll loan you some sandels dude. But if they come from me they're not sandels they're MANdels. :lol:
haha, okay i'm down with some mandels. i didn't wanna wear the flip flops anyways, they're my sisters

TheYardstick

I wear nothing but black socks, mainly because I wear black mid-low tops that are black and I like black socks to match.

xdoseonex

I was booked for a show with goatwhore. They demanded 5 pairs of clean black socks, along with a vegetable platter, a bottle of clear tequila,and a bunch of other weird shit. My band ended up not playing the show, i kinda wish i was backstage to witness that

Potatoe Snack

xdoseonex":k9fyw0lq said:
I was booked for a show with goatwhore. They demanded 5 pairs of clean black socks, along with a vegetable platter, a bottle of clear tequila,and a bunch of other weird shit. My band ended up not playing the show, i kinda wish i was backstage to witness that
they're wierd. i played with them last year in Baltimore and the guitar sat there while they were playing and kept eye contact with me for like 3 minutes like I had sex with his girlfriend or something. It was awkward....

cableman26

Potatoe Snack":3n3ydnxu said:
xdoseonex":3n3ydnxu said:
they're wierd. i played with them last year in Baltimore and the guitar sat there while they were playing and kept eye contact with me for like 3 minutes like I had sex with his girlfriend or something. It was awkward....
What color were his socks?