Ahead Laser Sticks

bbolton

I'm wondering if anyone's had any experience with these... I think they could potentially be pretty kickass for shows, but they're kind of expensive, and I'm trying to find out if they're at all worth the money... wouldn't want to spend $160 and then find out they're not actually laser beams or something. It would be really great if someone could tell me their experiences, or even just something they've heard/seen about them. Any feedback appreciated :)

i remember someone telling me once they saw someone use these in a show and that they looked awsome with a fog machine. it would make sence because all they are are long laser pointers, and i immagine that with the proper equipment they could look reallyawsome, but I personally wouldn't spend the money on them. Probly because i dont have the resources to blow that much money on a pair of sticks right now. If you have that $160 burning a hole in your pocket, u could get those. or a descent china cymbal for that matter.

dougthedrummer

Im Jacks Smirking Revenge":393ulixp said:
i remember someone telling me once they saw someone use these in a show and that they looked awsome with a fog machine. it would make sence because all they are are long laser pointers, and i immagine that with the proper equipment they could look reallyawsome, but I personally wouldn't spend the money on them. Probly because i dont have the resources to blow that much money on a pair of sticks right now. If you have that $160 burning a hole in your pocket, u could get those. or a descent china cymbal for that matter.
Hey..I see you have the Zildian Titaniums.....What do you think of them?I have them and I really don't care for themI am starting to transition back to sabians.