A whole kit like this!?

Vetis

Ok, I was on musiciansfriend.com lastnight and found this snare and fell in love with it. It is SO badass, and so beautiful, and im sure ( given the price ) it would sound just as amazing ( in the right hands) as it looks.

If I could, I would have an entire kit look like this snare.

Please, Tell me what you think.

Qbs

I shure would like to hear and see it live but I'm not shure if I'd want a whole kit :)

Scott_Hurford

hey there, tht is from the new line of Tama snare drums "Warlord Series" there is no kit to match the Warlord snares, but there are 4 types of these snares.
this one is called the "Valkyrie", theres also 3 others, "Spartan, Masai & Praetorian" all made out of different materials.
i must admit, they are extreamly beatuful snare drums, i personally want either the Spartan or the Praetorian, they dont come cheap.

PaulZILLA

tama does not make an entier kit like that. but you can hear it at samash.com they have videos of a guy playing every drum in that series. very good snares.

totoole26

Yeah that would be a great idea if Tama introduced a whole line of Warlord Drumsets instead of just having the snares.

tamauk

i can tell you now, it sounds amazing.

i am the UK northern manager for Tama, and it sounds

B E A UTIFUL.

the crystal around the lug looks ace aswell.

cheers

tama uk

Howepirate

according to the many reviews of musiciansfriend.com it sucks its over priced and doesnt even sound that good either and for 1700 u could get a whole kit for that gimme a break its another gimick

quikstang2

Dude, if it was possible, I'd get a whole kit like that.

That looks killer! Not one detail was overlooked. I wish more companies made stuff like that.

Finally, a snare drum that will make your ears AND eyes bleed!

Vetis

I've read many reviews myself that say that the Warlock series are amazing drums. I personally want the Valkyrie (spelling?) because it is 15 plies of MAPLE. I love Maple snares, and that one would be absolutely amazing.

And I've downloaded the sound bites for each one of the snares and I love every single one of them. I would love having an entire kit like this. It's visually striking, and is sheer beauty to the ear.

zen_drummer

Howepirate":22s1owsk said:
according to the many reviews of musiciansfriend.com it sucks its over priced and doesnt even sound that good
The problem with the reviews at musicians friend is this... you don't have to actually own one to write the review. In fact you could write a review for a product you have never seen or played...

Those reviews, both good and bad, cannot be trusted!

Dale

It looks interesting. It's kind of a waste to me because on stage the snare drum is the most difficult drum to see from off stage.

I'm sure it is a beautiful drum.

Dale

tamauk":3qdgxmjx said:
only a man with no money would come out with such a comment.

now stick to your cheap drums
This comment is less than professional.

In fact it has turned me off buying the Starclassic kit I was going to get. I'll stick with what I consider ultimate in drums. SONOR!

tamauk

why would you buy a kit if you didn't think it was the best one.

if you think Sonor are the ultimate? why tama?

mink

Oh shit there was a company who's site I was on who made sets like this and I can't remember who they are. Dagnabit.

Dale

tamauk":1w7gly52 said:
why would you buy a kit if you didn't think it was the best one.

if you think Sonor are the ultimate? why tama?
The shop where I teach has stopped selling Sonor. They have a Starclassic at a very good price. I'll probably buy it. I have Sonor snare drums and that's what matters most.

tamauk

what shop is that then?

and the reason they have stopped doing sonor probably is coz the sonor man now works for tama!!!!!!!!

ooeerr mrs.

kelvinislord

Dale":1wj1da85 said:
tamauk":1wj1da85 said:
only a man with no money would come out with such a comment.

now stick to your cheap drums
This comment is less than professional.

In fact it has turned me off buying the Starclassic kit I was going to get. I'll stick with what I consider ultimate in drums. SONOR!

I agree, very unprofessional